It’s official, the Australasian Chapter of IGSHPA was formally launched today and its first A1 & CGD training courses are underway at The University of Melbourne.
The purpose of the Australasian Ground Source Heat Pump Association (AGSHPA) Pty Ltd is to advance economic, social and community awareness, through development of knowledge and increased education across the geoexchange (also known as geothermal) industry by:
1. Promoting the environmentally efficient use of ground source heat pumps;
2. Developing and promoting sound industry-related standards;
3. Encouraging the effective marketing of ground source heat pumps;
4. Providing a forum for information interchange;
5. Identifying and supporting sanctioned affiliate institutions for the purpose of IGSHPA training and industry research;
6. Developing and distributing internationally recognized training materials;
7. Enabling members to have direct input into any published materials;
8. Enabling association members to benefit from the advantage of large numbers; and
9. Representing the association in matters of local, state, national, and international interest of members.