Overall efficiency, performance & features
Air/water heat pump for residential use
Inverter controlled compressor with EVI technology that adapts output to the prevailing requirements
NIBE F2120 is an air/water heat pump that represents market-leading efficiencies. The F2120 utilises the heat energy from the outdoor air to provide reliable, efficient heat for all hydronic heating systems, including domestic hot water and pools.
It has the capability to provide temperatures up to a maximum of 65 °C so perfect for radiators and domestic hot water systems. The unique configuration of the compressor ensures no loss of capacity in temperatures as low as -2C while it can deliver up to an unbelievable 63 °C at outdoor temperatures as low as -25 °C. Combined with a very low noise level and a focus on aesthetics, the F2120 really is the heat pump of the future.
- A breakthrough in efficiency. An air/water heat pump with a SCOP value of more than 5.0*.
- Inverter controlled compressor with EVI technology that adapts output to the prevailing requirements.
- Class leading working range. Max 65 °C supply temperature and up to sensational 63 °C at -25 °C outdoor temperatures.
- Quiet fan with intelligent control reduces the noise to a minimum.
- 3 phase connection for all sizes; no need for more powerful fuses or rebuilding of the electrical system.
- Integrated condensation water trough that together with accessory KVR 10 provides frost free drainage of condensation.
- Reversible operation for cooling requirements down to the outdoor temperature +15 °C.
- F2120 is intended for combination with one of NIBE’s indoor modules VVM 310 / 320 / 500 or control modules SMO 20 / 40.
- Up to eight heat pumps of the same size can be docked together with control from SMO 40.
*NIBE F2120-8, -12 SCOP 4.8. NIBE F2120-16, -20 SCOP 5.1.
Watch the video about NIBE F2120